Become a Friend of PFTP
Become a Friend of Portland Fruit Tree Project and join a community of passionate individuals helping to provide healthful, locally-grown fruit for all, prevent waste, and build vibrant communities that share in the harvest.
As a monthly sustainer, you help to provide a stable base of support we can count on. It’s easy and affordable and just a few cents a day goes a very long way.
Take these 5 easy steps to get started:
- Select how often you would like to make your contribution. (We suggest monthly, but weekly or yearly may work best for you.)
- Select the duration of your recurring gift. (We suggest the "Until I cancel" option so you can "set it and forget it.")
- Enter your recurring donation amount. (We suggest $10 or more in celebration of our 10-year anniversary.)
- Select the Donate button submit your selections. Your gift will be automatically deducted from your PayPal account, checking account, debit card or any major credit card you specified.
- Congratulate yourself for officially becoming a Friend of PFTP in support of increasing access to healthful food and strengthening communities!
If you have any questions or wish to make other payment arrangements, please contact Lynn at 503-284-6106 or click here to email.
Join the PFTP Legacy Circle
By naming Portland Fruit Tree Project in your will or bequest, you can create a legacy that will help provide people in your community with access to fresh local fruit for years to come. An estate planner or attorney can be very helpful in determining the best plan for you. For more information contact contact Lynn at 503-284-6106 or click here to email.