Become a 2017 Community Orchard Steward
Portland Fruit Tree Project currently manages Five Community Orchards, and we'd love to welcome you as a new Community Orchard Steward.
- Learn & Share Skills
- Grow & Harvest Food
- Strengthen Community Resiliency
- Improve the Urban Environment
What is the commitment?
Commitment level will vary based on your interest and availability.
Orchard Stewards. . .
- Attend and assist with monthly "Work & Learn" sessions, as your schedule allows (Feb - Nov. See your local Community Orchard Page for monthly schedule of events)
- Sign up for 1-2 summer watering shifts (2-hour shifts).
- Complete a brief orientation & attend a year-end reflection meeting.
- Optional: Assume further leadership or projects based on your specific interests and availability
No experience necessary, and everyone is welcome.
Click Here to Register or Phone April Jamison at 503-284-6016